Pound Buddies Rescue-The inside of the story.

Sunday, February 18, 2007

It's Been A While!

I have been so busy lately working with PBR and SPCA. We had an Adopt A Dog day (AAD) this past Saturday (like every Saturday) that went really great! We adopted out like 5 or 6 fostered dogs with more still pending! Keep in mind these adopters had already been pre-approved for a dog. There is nothing more eventful for us. Yesterday was my foster dog Fudges, first AAD. He was awesome! He's a pure pit bull and he was the most well mannered dog there! Well, there were a few others who were also very good. I have been constantly working with him on his manners and I seen yesterday that it has paid off. Maybe one day I will be a famous dog trainer. (yah right that requires skill) Anyways, so much to do and so little time!
posted by Katie at Sunday, February 18, 2007

2 Comments:

Hi Katie, why can't I leave a comment at your new posts? Anyway I started a new blog directory, you can join for free and the sign up is really easy. It should bring more traffic to your blog.
http://www.weblog-index.com/
check it out. Thanks, Shelly

March 5, 2007 at 6:04 PM  

Sorry Shelly. I have fixed the problem now.

March 5, 2007 at 8:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home