Pound Buddies Rescue-The inside of the story.

Sunday, March 4, 2007

Still have my foster pitty.

Long time since I was last on here. I had an app. on my foster dog Fudge, but they couldn't get insurance on their home cuz he's a pit bull. It's so stupid that everything in this world is stereotyped. It's not fair. Pit bulls make great family dogs!!! They are high energetic and always wanting to please their master. It's just a bad rep that they have. People chose Pittys to fight years ago and it was just passed on family to family. I could train any dog to fight, even a lab, but nobodys afraid of them. I've been nipped at by black labs more than any other dog, but nobody says anything unless it's a Pitty or a Rottweiler. People need to look at reality, not rumors!!! Pittys are excellent dogs, my foster Fudge is around my 9 month old son constantly. Fudges worst crime is licking people to death. He's actually quite enjoyable to have in our home.
posted by Katie at Sunday, March 04, 2007

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home