Pound Buddies Rescue-The inside of the story.

Monday, March 5, 2007

We've added on to our family!!!

Brian and I now have 3 cats becuase one cat is hairless on his back legs, so the SPCA is working with us to get this cat looking better and in good health so he is adoptable. He is black, big and is so friendly. Not to mention his front claws have been removed. I wouldn't do it to my cats, but I don't hate on people who do declaw their cats. I also adopted a 20# lop ear bunny from the SPCA, her name is Dollie. She was an owner surrender. I don't know why she is so smart. She's even litter box trained. We still have our 5 month old pitty mix puppy and my foster Fudge. Our 9 month old is almost walking now, so he is my biggest handful (special thanks to my mom and my oldest sister Shelly who helps out GREATLY with him) . We could open our own petting zoo...lol.
posted by Katie at Monday, March 05, 2007

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home