Pound Buddies Rescue-The inside of the story.

Monday, March 5, 2007

Family Matters Most!!

Never forget the important things in life. As much as I love working with Pound Buddies and the SPCA I can't forget the most important things in life, my family. My husband who supports me financially and emotionally. My 9 month old who doesn't realize what life is all about yet. He is still so innocent, yet so spoiled. I wouldn't even be able to do the work I do without the help of my big sister, Shelly and my mama, Kathy. Between the 2 Jr. always has a place to go and so do Brian and I. Be it emotional needs or physical needs. My other big sister, Stephanie also helps on occassion and so does our neighbors, Michelle and Brian. If you haven't thanked your family lately and they are in your life, then give them an email or phone call and let them know. It's important to feel appreciated.
posted by Katie at Monday, March 05, 2007

1 Comments:

Nice post katie. Love the pictures and the new layout. Looks good.

March 6, 2007 at 5:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home