Pound Buddies Rescue-The inside of the story.

Thursday, March 8, 2007

My new Foster is coming tonight!!

Well, a friend of mine who fosters has lots of foster dogs and one of them is being a little trouble maker!!! Her name is Sadie and she is called a shepherd mix. I don't think she looks anything like a shepherd, but hey, who am I to say? Anyways, I get her to try and see if we can help her issues. She is a great dog though!!! Very people friendly, very loving, even dog friendly, except if she is challenged. Then we have a problem. I'm willing to give her the best chance I possibly can. I'm convinced that I am a strong enough trainer, with my hubbys help, that we can break her of this little problem. Enough of that, tonight we have a Fundraising Practice Session for Saturday night called the Roaring 20's. There will be dancing, food, gambling and more fun! If you wanna join the fun, all proceeds are going to Pound Buddies Rescue and the tickets are 10.00 in advance or 15.00 at the door. Visit our website for more deatails at: www.poundbuddies.petfinder.com Whoo Hoo!!!!!!
posted by Katie at Thursday, March 08, 2007

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home