Pound Buddies Rescue-The inside of the story.

Saturday, March 10, 2007

My new foster dog, Sadie...is here!!!

I now have Sadie. A 3 year old Brown Mutt (that's what I say she is) who is wonderful with people, but a little grumpy with dogs. So, I have her here for a total of 4 weeks to train with her. I think she's going to do great!!! We had our AAD at Petco today, as usual. It went really good, I got two apps on Fudge, maybe one will be right for him. Also, we adopted out Rosie-O, a little lab mix puppy we've had for a while now. Of course the people who adopted her were a pre-approved home. Anyways, the turnout was great. I'm excited to see how our Roaring 20's fundraiser turns out. I know it will be lots of fun. After speaking with Connie, I have decided that Fudge should go through obedience classes just to help socialize him. (he's such a big baby) Well, I'll let you know how the party turns out tomorrow!!! My hubby is hounding me cuz were gonna be late.
posted by Katie at Saturday, March 10, 2007

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home