Pound Buddies Rescue-The inside of the story.

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Our new foster Sadie....Starved Dobermans

Well, as sad as it may be, our newest foster didn't work out. She destroyed a total of 3 crates. One at the house before us and 2 at our house, plus my bedroom. She had behavioral issues and when a dog has behavioral issues, it can get dangerous. She was growling at me when I'd try to crate her and she tried biting Brian in the leg for no reason. When a dog has behavioral issues usually we crate them for 2 weeks. That's a whole another subject I'll share with you later. If you ever need lessons on how to train a dog, I can give them to you personally. Just email me. So, Sadie went back to the pound. It's a horrible feeling when you have to return dogs that you wanted to make it. My foster Fudge got adopted. He goes to his new home tomorrow. Exciting kinda, but I will miss him alot. He's such a great dog, if only I had the room for him. I was already looking at dogs in the pound today. Speaking of dogs, there is a lady from Muskegon Hts. right now being charged with neglect for a Doberman that was dead on her couch, a cat that was dead in a box (both starved to death) 2 Dobermans that are living, but starved and 2 pups one of which is still alive, the other however did not make it. They are only charging her with a misdemeanor. I'd put her in a life sentence if it was up to me. Stupid people, stupid people.
posted by Katie at Tuesday, March 13, 2007

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home