Pound Buddies Rescue-The inside of the story.

Friday, March 16, 2007

Long Time Gone By

Well, it has been a hard week. Finally at the end, there is hope. I'm gettting two, 8 month old pups that are sisters. They are Dogo Argentino and Pit Bull. Their mom's the Dogo and the dad was a pit. Very sweet and cute dogs. I'm excited to be getting them. They both need some socializing and training, but that is my challenge. I'm extremely excited. I need some dogs to care for since my Fudgie is gone. Anyways, I am also going through training sessions with another foster who went through training. Her name is Sueann Vokal. She's wonderful with the pits. So, it's a privilage for me to be working with her. Another AAD tomorrow, hopefully all goes well. I will have Kira and Luna there. (the 2 pitty/dogo mixes) Awesomely exciting!!! If I can conquer these 2 then I will be taking their brothers to work with them. Their names are Shady and Goliath. It's a wonderful thing training dogs and saving their lives. I encourage everyone to help out at their local animal shelter. Ta ta for now.
posted by Katie at Friday, March 16, 2007

1 Comments:

I adopted a pit/boxer from Sueann, Lily is her name she is a sweetie pie.

October 6, 2008 at 9:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home