Pound Buddies Rescue-The inside of the story.

Monday, October 13, 2008

Certified Dog Trainer

Well, life is finally happening the right way!! My husband and I have a baby boy and one on the way... along with our Rescued Rottweiler, Carl and our two rescue cats... Thumper and Kujo Kitty Kitty. I graduated from Animal Behavior College in California and I am doing Aggression training and getting into Protection Training, as soon as I prove to my trainer I am ready... I just recently got hired into the Dog Star Ranch and I will be doing CGC Certifications there as well as Agility and showing dogs. Anyways, it's been a year since I have wrote on hree, thought I'd give you the update... will be posting more on dog training shortly this week for anyone needing some tips and hints. Until the next time... I am still volunteering for PBR although at this time, I have no fosters...
posted by Katie at Monday, October 13, 2008

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home