Pound Buddies Rescue-The inside of the story.

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Neutering and Spaying your Animal

Ok, here is the truth. Neutering/Spaying your animal is no guarantee that will calm down. However, it does not take away their personality either. I had a lady tell me she will not get her Rottweiler fixed because she doesn't want him to lose his guarding instinct. NEWSFLASH!! He won't!! If anybody tells you that, you need to take it with a grain of salt. My Rottie is neutered and if you step into my yard, he is on guard. Just wanted to clear that up. Not only that, but I strongly believe it is healthier for an animal to be spayed or neutered because it can eliminate some health issues, depending on the animal. Well, this is all for today... had a rough day.
posted by Katie at Thursday, October 16, 2008

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home